Your security is our priority.
As we increasingly use email to send and receive sensitive member information, TTCPP has implemented a secure email service—Virtru—to provide a safe way to send and receive sensitive information. This article will outline how to view a secure email from us, and how to send us completed forms/sensitive information using Virtru.
Receiving a secure email
You will receive a secure email from us if you’ve requested a retirement package, estimate, or if the information being transmitted contains Personal Identifiable Information.
1. Click Unlock Message
2. Sign in with your email provider or request a one-time verification link. If using the verification link, Virtru will send you a separate email, click on “Verify me” to complete the process.
3. View your secure message. Once verified, you can view and download the files we shared with you.
You can securely return completed forms to us by clicking Secure Send, attaching your documents, and clicking Secure Send. The below section also provides information on how to send completed documents without receiving a secure email from us.
Send us a secure email
If you’d like to send us your completed forms (retirement package, beneficiary update, change of address, etc.) follow the below steps.
1. Visit our secure submission page: ttcpp.ca/secure. Here you’ll be prompted to sign in with your email provider or request a one-time verification link. If using the verification email, Virtru will send you a separate email, click on “Verify me” to complete the process.
2. After verification, you’ll be able to write us a message and attach your completed forms.
3. Click Share to securely send your forms to TTCPP. You will also receive a copy of the email for your records.
4. You will receive an email notification when TTCPP has viewed your documents.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free in Canada and the U.S. at 1-800-663-6820, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Eastern Time.
For additional resources, visit Virtru Support.